1. Click the Windows icon on the bottom left of the taskbar.
2. Start typing \\192.168.3.98 and click enter.
3. A directory will come up with 3 different folders, click the print folder.
4. Double click on East End Printer Install.exe then select Run.
5. Accept and Agree to any prompts that appear.
6. It will start to scan your network. Once located click on Xerox 7225 and click next.
7. Rename the printer if you wish, select the PCL 6 box and click install.
8. Once complete select finish. Exit out of any registration windows.